2019 UNDETECTED MINI DAYZ: ZOMBIE SURVIVAL HACK ONLINE LEGIT DEVICE IPHONE

?????

https://hideuri.com/a8846a

↑↑↑↑↑

Version info: • New weapons PM, PB, Bizon, Groza, Madsen, SV-98(unlockable), VSS(unlockable); Ipad Apple; reviews: I love this game. I can never get enough, though it drains my entire battery in 45 minutes. I don’t have anything negative to say and positivity would sound generic and bot-like, so I’ve come up with a wishlist. 1) MULTIPLAYER- I feel the ability to be running around and just finding and teaming up with another player would be awesome, especially for those harder difficulties like veteran. There could be a little chat option where the player can type to team up or just… chat. 2)SPECIFIC ISLAND GUIDES- When I start a game, I usually go around looting every town on the first island to get the best gear before I hit up island 2, which usually leaves me with 0 exploration or knowledge of island 2, and I end up dying because of walking into something I shouldn’t have. I think it’d be great to have island specific guides that could tell you basically what the different symbols mean, what new zombie types you’ll be facing, and so on. I just think that this would help people who are newer to the game or just don’t have much experience outside island 1 to get a better hold of the game and allow for better decision making; English; Genre: Action; Version: 1.3.3; Bohemia Interactive a.s.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

ghn khabar youmovies بایدی که نباید است Krystal ریاست Sione آسمان هفتم گروه مهندسی عصر نو آهنگ|ترانه|موزیک فلوکس فايل