(Ipod) Language Turkish 2K19 Pay Cheap Empires &Amp Allies Hack Tool Verified Site

Purchase Bonus Stack of Gold Empires & Allies hack tool

Devices: apple ipod / version: 1.76.1 / score: 17468 vote / This game is absolutely fantastic, and is definitely my favorite games. I play clash of clans, boom beach, and empires & allies, and empires is by far more realistic and fun to play. There are two things I wish were different. The first being the gift expiration of 24 hours, I think that it should be removed or extended because sometimes you get busy IRL and can’t get in the game in time to collect the gift or loot. If you don’t collect it, it doesn’t even go back to the original player. The second thing I think should be changed, is the way you design your base. If a player wants to redesign their base (either because they upgraded their HQ, or their defenses aren’t at the fullest potential) they have to move everything two one side of the territory and than place the buildings were they need. I think this process should be more like C.O.C were it is easier to move stuff around and not have to worry about not likening your new design and not being able to get it back to the way it was completely. Other wise I gave Empires & Allies 5 Stars because they earned, the game is amazing / Simplified Chinese / Brief: Get ready to annihilate the enemy! / Zynga Inc.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

مینایی آشنایی با گیلان سرسبز تجهیزات عکاسی و نور پردازی حرفه ای eli content محله ماه جادویی^~^ Erick خرید و فروش آپارتمان در اندیشه آموزش طراحی سایت و فروشگاه اینترنتی آئورلیانو